Not for Profit
Not-for-profit organizations have a unique and complex set of accounting needs. To help you manage your time, allocate your funds, and promote your vision, TRAVERSE NFP offers a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution that was designed specifically for the work you do.
TRAVERSE NFP’s integrated accounting modules merge effortlessly with Microsoft Office products, so you can stay on top of your finances and keep the lines of communication open throughout your organization.
TRAVERSE NFP can:
- Carefully manage your day-to-day financial responsibilities—so you can focus on your strong vision for the future.
- Maximize your time by consolidating your financial information in one easily accessible location.
- Help you make informed decisions by tracking grants, programs and projects across multiple fiscal years.
- Improve communications with Board members, committees, donors and staff by sending budgets, statements and reports via email.
- Simplify and standardize your reporting functions with the built-in report writer.
- Organize your accounting and operational processes with easy import and export capabilities. Streamline your business management activities by integrating Accounting, Inventory, Point of Sale and E-Business.
- Reasonably priced, simple to install and learn
- One-click export to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Open source code to customize your accounting functions for your distinct needs
- Easy import from ADP Payroll, Raisers Edge, Donor Perfect, Paradigm, Point of Sale and other applications
- Consolidated financial statements at no additional cost
- Inter-company and due to / due from transactions
- Multi-Currency feature available
- FASB 117 Reporting—Statements of Activities, Functional Expenses, Financial Position, Cash Flows and others
TRAVERSE NFP will help establish the financial groundwork that you need to fully understand, track, and grow your organization. For more information about TRAVERSE NFP, click here. To view a demonstration of TRAVERSE NFP, click here.